Main, for 02
Preparation time: 10'
Cooking time: 40'
- 40g Dried Oyster mushrooms
- 200gr Minced pork
- 200gr White rice
- 100gr Sticky rice
- Shallot, scallion, salt, pepper, cooking oil
- Soak dried oyster mushrooms in water in 30', then rinse. Mix well with some minced shallot, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the cooking oil, fry some shallot quickly for a couple of minutes, add mushrooms and cook for 05'.
- Seasoning the minced pork with salt and pepper.
- Add rice into the pot and cook slowly to make the congee. When the rice grains are totally soft, add the pork and half of cooked mushrooms into the pot, season to taste.
- Add some chopped scallion into the bowl, pour congee on top, and top with dried mushrooms. Serve hot.
Source: Primal Palate