Main, for 02
Preparation time 25'
Cooking time: 15'
For the Spring Rolls
- 40g Dried Oyster mushrooms
- 100g Carrots
- 100g Wood ear mushrooms
- 100g Vermicelli
- 02 Eggs
- Scallions, pepper
- Rice paper, cooking oil, ...
For the Dip
- 01 tbs spoon Vinegar
- 01 tbs spoon Fish sauce
- 01 tbs spoon Sugar
- 04 tbs spoon warm Water
- 01 Chilli
- Clean the dried mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms and vermicelli, soaked in water 30' until fully expanded, squeeze the excessive, and chop finely
- Shred the carrots or slice into matchstick piece, and finely chop scallions
- Put the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add salt, sugar, pepper, cooking oil, add the eggs. Mix well
- Use a sheet of rice paper to wrap one or two spoons of the mix to a spring roll. Continue until finishing the mix
- Heat cooking oil until almost fizzling, gently drop the spring rolls into the oil. To get the best result, make sure the rolls fully submerge under the oil
- Fry until the rolls turn golden evenly. Turn the rolls a few times if needed.
- Once ready, take the spring rolls out, pat with paper to get rid of extra oil
- Finely chop the chilli, mix well with all ingredients for the dip. It's possible to use lime instead of vinegar and extra chilli can be add to the taste
- Serve spring rolls hot with the dip