Fargreen Farms Tour with CEO/Founder Trang Tran
At Fargreen, we believe that consumers have the right to know about the origin of the products you use. We thus would like to offer our loyal customers opportunities to visit our farms and learn about our sustainable way of growing mushrooms. From April, Fargreen will organise a monthly tour at our farms in Hung Ha, Thai Binh Province. Join us to have a chat with our technical staff as well as the farmers in our network, and enjoy a home grown, home made lunch with us. Our CEO/ Founder will also be there to share with you stories about starting Fargreen, sustainable agricultural practices and our operation philosophy.
Start collecting stickers on our mushroom boxes today!
If the total amount is 01kg+, you will get 01 FREE tour of our farms with our CEO/Founder Trang Tran. You will also get to enjoy a home grown, home made lunch with Fargreen mushrooms and other local produce at a discounted price of 50,000VND/person.
If the total amount is 02kg+, you will get a FREE lunch with us.
- Visitors pay for your own transportation
- Free tour for children under 8 accompanying parents (one child per each.
- Free lunch for children under 8
- The number is limited (less than 10) and on a first-come-first-served basis
- Tentative date of the first tour: Sunday, 03 April 2016
- Register at the Weekend Market of Naturally Vietnam or email firstname.lastname@example.org