Fargreen Farm Tours
Know Where Your Food Comes From
At Fargreen we believe that consumers have the right to know about the origins of the products they use. We thus would like to offer our loyal customers opportunities to visit our farms and learn about the sustainable way of growing mushrooms, rice and vegetables.
Beginning in April 2016, Fargreen started organizing monthly tours to our farm in Thai Binh Province.
Enjoy a farm fresh meal
meet our farm family
Pick your own veggies
Check Out Our Straw Baler
Taste our dried mushrooms
tour our production
How to Participate?
Start collecting stickers on our mushroom boxes today!
- 1kg+ of fresh mushrooms or 100g dried mushrooms = 1FREE tour (excluding lunch)
- 2kg+ of fresh mushrooms or 200g dried mushrooms = 1FREE tour & a FREE lunch
- Visitors are responsible for paying for transportation
- FREE tour & lunch for children under 8 accompanying parents
- Tour is limited to 10 guests and seats will be given on a first-come-first serve basis
- Sign up by clicking the Register button, visit our partner shops or email directly to email@example.com