Main dish, for 02
Preparation time: 10'
Cooking time: 10'
- 300g Fresh oyster mushrooms
- 01 pack of Tempura flour
- 200g Breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil, seasoning powder, black pepper, herbs
- Torn mushrooms separately, wash then leave to drain.
- Mix the breadcrumbs in a bowl of water, add some black pepper and seasoning powder.
- Coat the mushrooms with the tempura powder, then soak into bread crumbs bowl.
- Fry the mushrooms in heated oil until it turn golden on both sides.
- Eat hot with chilli sauce.
Source: To Food With Love