Side dish, for 02
Preparation time: 15'
Cooking time: 25'
- 200g Straw mushrooms*
- 300g Pork
- 100ml Fresh coconut juice
- Spring onion
- Garlic, dried shallot, sugar, salt, pepper
- Clean the pork, slice in square pieces, season with salt, pepper, oil, minced garlic for 10'
- Clean the mushrooms, pat dry
- Fry minced garlic for a few second, add the pork and stir fry until the meat starts to turn brown, add the coconut juice, and cook in medium heat until the pork is soft
- When the broth starts thickening, add the mushrooms. Stir constantly until achieve a thick mix
- Turn off the heat, add chopped spring onion
*If using dried mushrooms, soak the mushrooms in room-temperature water for 20' to 30' before cooking.