Side dish, for 02
Preparation Time: 10'
Cooking Time: 10'
- 25g Dried Straw Mushrooms
- 02 Eggs
- 02 Tomatoes
- Spring onions, dried shallots, dill, oil, salt
- Soak dried mushrooms in water 30', clean and wait until drain, then chop
- Chop tomatoes into small pieces
- Mix the eggs in a bowl, season with salt
- Heat the oil, fry the dried shallots quickly, add the tomatoes and cook for 03', then add the mushrooms. Add the eggs, stir frequently for a few minutes until the eggs are cook. Add spring onion and dill, turn off the heat.
- Eat with steamed rice or plain porridge