Side dish, for 02
Preparation time: 10'
Cooking time: 15'
- 25g Dried straw mushrooms/ Dried oyster mushrooms or 200g Fresh straw mushrooms/Fresh oyster mushrooms
- 200g Shrimp
- 01 pack or 01 bottle of Tom Yum Paste
- Lime leaves, Lemongrass, Galangal
- Salt, Black pepper
- Fresh straw mushrooms or fresh oyster mushrooms chop in half.
- Dried mushrooms soak into water for 30', then rinse.
- Chop the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves.
- Boil 01 liter of water, add 02 tablespoons of Tom Yum Paste, then add lime leaves, galangal, lemongrass and shrimp, then season to taste.
- Add the mushrooms, cook for more 05' then serve.
Source: Chiangrai Times