Main, for 02
Preparation time: 20'
Cooking time: 10'
- 20g Butter or 2 ts of Vegetable oil
- 45g Dried Straw mushrooms
- 01 Chopped garlic
- 01 Bowl of water
- 01 Scallion
- After rehydrating the mushrooms, cut mushrooms into slices
- Heat the butter or vegetable oil in a medium skillet
- Cook the mushrooms and garlic in 02' - 03'
- Add chopped scallion
- Add mushrooms to recipes. Also delicious in rice, pasta, gravy, stirfrys, sauces, stews and soups. Put on steaks, potatoes, in dips; pureé for
paté, bread and cracker spreads