Main, for 02
Preparation time: 20'
Cooking time: 50'
- 400g Fresh straw mushrooms
- 200g Minced beef
- 02 Pizza bases
- 300g Mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 200g Tomato sauce
- 01 Tomato
- 01 Bell Pepper
- 01 Onion
- 10g Parsley
- 01 Pineapple
- Cooking oil, salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 250C degrees
- Clean and chop the mushrooms, sauté in 1/2 tbs oil and 1/2 ts salt in 04'
- Sauté the minced beef and add 1/2 ts of salt
- Slice pineapple, bell pepper and tomatoes
- Spoon 01 tbs of tomato sauce on the pizza base, topping a thin layer of mozzarella, then add mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes and minced beef
- Topping mozzarella on the top
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for about 15' - 20', until the base is golden brown and the mozzarella is melted
- Add the parsley and serve hot