Side dish, for 02
Preparation Time: 10'
Cooking Time: 10'
- 400g Straw Mushrooms
- 100g Red Pepper
- 50g Lemon grass
- Oil, salt, pepper, dried shallot
- Half the straw mushrooms, rinse through with hot water, leave to drain
- Slice the red pepper and lemon grass
- Heat the oil, add mushrooms to stir fry for 02-03', then remove
- Add the dried shallot, fry quickly until fragrant, add the lemon grass and red pepper and stir fry for 03', add the mushrooms, mix well
- Remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper